Protocol in queercare describes how to do a task- this can be something care focused, like the first aid protocol or something more about how to carry out a task within queercare, like running a meeting protocol or debrief protocol.
Pages in category ‘Protocol’
The following 58 pages are in this category, out of 58 total.
- Day-to-day COVID-19 mask protocol
- DBS Checks Protocol
- Debriefing Protocol
- Delivering items to someone who is (potentially) infected protocol
- Delivering items to someone who is immunocompromised protocol
- Digesting Cases to Local Groups
- Disinfecting things protocol
- Dispatch within a local group protocol
- Dog Walking for Imunocompromised People Protocol