This policy, and our knowledge and experience gives the basis for protocols for dropping off and picking up items from houses in self isolation, disinfecting things and organising your group chat
If your group is organising using these protocols, please add yourself to the form here
All the resources are below!
Pages in category ‘Covid’
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- Data protection policy for local groups
- Day-to-day COVID-19 mask protocol
- Delivering items to someone who is (potentially) infected protocol
- Delivering items to someone who is immunocompromised protocol
- Digesting Cases to Local Groups
- Disinfecting Money Protocol
- Disinfecting things protocol
- Dispatch within a local group protocol
- Dog Walking for Imunocompromised People Protocol
- Policy for doing support work in the covid 19 pandemic.
- Prescription collection protocol
- Principles and assumptions for doing support work in the covid-19 pandemic
- Principles and assumptions for using masks during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Protesting Safer in a Pandemic Protocol
- Putting records on a map protocol