* '''A sealable bag''' for contaminated items (used masks and contaminated outer clothing)
* '''Bottled water''', a minimum of 500ml
, more if it is hot, you are being active or you are likely to be staying for a long time.
* '''Snacks''', particularly salty and sugary ones.
* '''Ear plugs''', or other hearing protection.
* '''Prescription medication''' should be brought in pharmacy boxes.
: You should '''avoid bringing alcohol''' or intoxicants as these dehydrate you.
It is particularly important to bring your own water and snacks during pandemic conditions as welfare teams handing these out will be at an even higher risk of the virus.
==Before you leave the house==