== When should you be ridesharing? ==
* You should only consider ridesharing if there is no other way to achieve an essential task such as...
** Providing care for someone
** Going to work
** Attending an essential appointment
** Leaving an unsafe situation (eg domestic violence)
* This list is non-exhaustive and there may be circumstances not on this list where you will need to ride share* You should not rideshare if you have symptoms of COVID-19.* However, when assessing the risks you should be mindful that the disease may still be transmitted by people who have no symptoms
== Before your journey ==
* Take '''hand sanitizer''' if you have any
* Prepare '''face coverings''':
** use surgical masks if widely available, otherwise use tightly-woven cotton fabric
** bring a change of mask/face covering if you have one, especially if your journey will last more than 2 hours.
* If you may need to eat or drink on the journey, take '''paper towels''' to lay your mask on
=== After your journey ===
Make sure '''everyone has safely entered their homes/destinations''' before driving away'''Wash your hands after leaving the vehicle''', before removing your face covering'''Wash your hands again''' after '''removing your face covering'''Follow '''hygiene procedures of your household''' when returning'''Clean areas of the vehicle that are likely to have been handled''' on the journey, using bleach solution or soapy water