Collecting items from someone in self-isolation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
How to collect items from someone in self-isolation
- The self-isolating person should clean and disinfect each item, while wearing gloves, according to the Disinfection protocol. Remember that the majority of bank notes are now plastic and can be washed.
- Place clean items in a new plastic bag, or a bag which has been disinfected inside and out, then place this bag inside another bag.
- When the person collecting arrives, the self-isolating person should place the double-bagged items on the floor, fold the outer bag down, and back away two metres.
- The person collecting should put on gloves and pick up the inner bag without touching the outer bag.
- After leaving, the person collecting should remove gloves without touching the exterior. (illustrated technique, video technique, and wash their hands as soon as possible.